Located on each campus, the Career Center offers a variety of services to assist you in making career decisions, setting career goals and conducting a job search. You also may use My Career Planner in Atlas to develop your plan. Visit the Career Center when you want to:
- take self-assessments and career assessments;
- find out about various careers;
- research options for careers available in your major or transfer plan;
- examine profiles of colleges and universities;
- get information on transfer requirements;
- find out about current working environments, salary levels and job trends;
- write a résumé or cover letter; and/or
- develop successful interview techniques.
In addition, the Career Center can offer assistance with your transition to a four-year college or university. Transfer manuals, catalogs, and admissions guides for Florida colleges and universities, as well as for many out-of-state institutions, are available in the Career Center.